Spencer C. WilsonAssociate Attorney
Spencer C. Wilson joined Vanden Bos & Chapman, LLP as an associate attorney in 2016, focusing his practice on bankruptcy and business law matters. Spencer also co-coaches the Philip C. Jessup International Moot Court at Lewis & Clark Law School.
Prior to joining the firm, Spencer was a solo practitioner, representing small businesses and individuals in a variety of business transactions and disputes. While in law school, Spencer interned with the Clerk's Office for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Immix Law Group PC, and the Small Business Legal Clinic.
Spencer is an Oregon native and enjoys backpacking, fly fishing, skiing, and playing music.
- Oregon State Bar, 2015
- United States District Court, District of Oregon, 2016
- German, Full Professional Proficiency
Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College (J.D., 2015, Cornelius
Lewis & Clark Law Review, Editor-in-Chief, 2014-2015
Regional Team Competitor, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court, 2013-2015
- Portland State University (B.A. 2010)
- Legal Tips for the Small Business Owner, Governor's Marketplace – April 30, 2014
- Oregon State Bar
- Oregon Business Law Section
- Multnomah County Bar Association
- City Club of Portland
- Volunteer, Multnomah Bar Imprint Program
- Volunteer, Small Business Legal Clinic