This is the box where you should put your content for the practice areas page. Please keep in mind that the content zone will scroll as you scroll the page so the content doesn't have to be super long here.
Colleen LowryAssociate Attorney
Colleen A. Lowry joined Vanden Bos & Chapman, LLP as an associate bankruptcy attorney in 2020. Colleen has focused her practice on bankruptcy since 2014. While Colleen attended law school in Texas, she worked as a law clerk for Texas RioGrande Legal Aid and appeared in Houston Immigration Court as a student attorney.
Outside of the office, she enjoys hiking, camping, and spending time with her Chihuahua mixed breed dog.
- Oregon State Bar, 2012
- United States District Court, District of Oregon, 2014
- Brigham Young University (B.A 1995) Double major in History and Middle East Studies
- Portland State University (M.A 2007) Major in History, Master’s Thesis: “Marriage and Divorce in Fourteenth Century Jerusalem”
Texas Southern University (JD 2012)
- Graduated summa cum laude
- Oregon State Bar Debtor-Creditor section
- Oregon State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association